Recently, one of my Instagram followers asked me about some home remedies for dark circles. After replying to her , I though , why not write a post on this topic for the benefit of a larger audience… So here you go!!!!
Generally, dark circles appear if someone misses out on regular sleep. It can be due to anything from studying for exams to partying hard late night.Whatever may be the reason , nature has many remedies to this common problem.
One of them is “Cucumber”, yes , as simple as it is. Its easily available, inexpensive and needs no complex process for applying too. The reason Cucumber is a perfect solution for dark circles is because it contains something called ascorbic acid and caffeic acid which brings down the eater retention and reduces the puffiness of the eyes. That was little technical gyan from me….hahahhhaha Now, how do we use this? Simple! Follow the steps below:
- Cut 3/4 of a cucumber, peel off the skin and extract the juice ( a mixer can be used for this though not mandatory). Collect the juice in a small bowl and cool it off in refrigerator for an hour or so.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it up in the cucumber juice.
- Place it under your eyes. (Additionally I apply on the eye lids too for better results)
- Allow the cucumber juice to sit on the applied area for 15 minutes or so. During this time just relax as much as possible with minimum movements.
- After 15 minutes wash off your eyes with cold water.
- Repeat this for 2-3 times a week to see goo results.
It is essential that we take good care of our body not just externally but also from within. So, it is highly recommended that you make sure you get 6-7 hrs of good sleep everyday.
var aax_pubname = ‘lebeccafashio-21′;